Tuesday, January 03, 2006

USC Is Going Down In Flames Baby!

****Update*****

Welcome Hugh Hewitt Fans. I am Live Blogging the game Here:

*****************************************


Whooo Hooo The Rose Bowl is Tomorrow and the national championship is on the line!

Let’s take a break from politics for the moment and get pumped up for Texas' inevitable Crushing of USC Tomorrow!

Let's start with the Texas fight song!

here is the music and here are the lyrics:

The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
All the live long day.
The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
You can not get away.
Do not think you can escape them
At night or early in the morn-
The Eyes of Texas are upon you
'Till Gabriel blows his horn.

now I want everyone to record this music and sing it loud every time Texas scores another touchdown tomorrow. I promise the fun you have will be exponentially increased with each additional USC fan in the room.



Here are the reasons why USC’s ignominious defeat is unavoidable!



TEXAS vs. usc (By GM Roper)

Courtesy of George of GM's Corner.

Not very long ago, I posted this graphic of the University of Texas Longhorn, with TEXAS superimposed above it:


Longhornlogo.jpg


Not willing to let things slide, some worthy, but ultimately losing USC fan posted on this very same blog this graphic:

trav_block_3color.gif


Kind of puny as graphics go, only 150 pixels wide and a mere 200 tall. Nothing like my robust 250 pixel wide and 225 pixel tall graphic of the GREAT TEXAS LONGHORN

But I digress. The real reason my worthy (but ultimately gonna lose fellow conservative and otherwise brilliant) blogger bud posted such a small graphic is because if you enlarge the graphic to where you can see what is going on, you see this:

trojan chest with steer copy.png


You really can't blame him though, who wants to publicize that the TROJAN mascot is rooting for TEXAS?

HOOK 'EM HORNS!


USC Stinks Texas Will Crush Them Volume 5

Well I missed a few days due to some other more important stuff than USC embarassing itself in the rosebowl. Thursday will be another huge news day(pray that it is all good) with the elections in Iraq. So I thought I should lighten up the blog a bit and give the geniuses at USC a little more to chew on.

  • USC tailback LenDale White "I don't know nothing about Texas,"

  • Vince Young is the better open field runner here's something Bush never will be: 6-5, 230 pounds. Those are the dimensions of Vince Young. Bush? He's 6-0, 200. Don't think size matters in the open field? Think again. All things being equal, I'll take the guy who's 6-5, 230 pounds over the 6-0, 200-pounder, any day.

  • Vince Young's legs beat Matt Leinart's arm: I've seen it many times. You have, too. And get this: Young can do it all himself. That's what makes his legs more deadly than Matt Leinart's arm.
  • Mack Brown's a better recruiter than Pete Carroll: Guess which school ranks No. 1 in Rivals.com's 2006 recruiting rankings? That's right, it's Texas.
  • Horns would hook USC at neutral site: I've got your "neutral site" right here: Pasadena, Texas. Yep, play this game in Pasadena, Texas. Then we'd have ourselves a real y'allgame, and Texas wins going away.
hat tip to The Sporting News for some great reasons why Texas is gonna lay the smack down on USC in the Rose Bowl!

USC Stinks Texas Will Crush Them Volume 4

Ok I just learned that the Longhorns have a secret plan for their Rose Bowl Match up with the Trojans. Now this tactic was used famously once before but everyone knows academics are not a USC strong point so odds are they have never heard of it. Here is the concept. sshhhhhhh don’t tell any Trojan fans.
















No Way the Trojans see this coming!

HOOK'EM HORNS!

USC Stinks Texas Will Crush Them Volume 3

More reasons why I dislike USC and why Texas will Crush Them in the Rose Bowl.


  • Hugh Hewitt hates USC
  • I could never afford to attend U$C
  • They play in a weak division with weak opponents
  • they cheated to beat Notre Dame!
  • They have their own Monopoly game!
  • Sam Donaldson went to USC!


Reasons I Dislike USC and Why Texas Will Destroy Them In The Rose Bowl Volume 2


So here is volume 2 of the reasons I dislike USC and Why Texas will Destroy them in the Rose Bowl. This feature will continue until they are crushed at the Rose Bowl or until I am selected in the MSM Blogger Draft being conducted over at Hughhewitt.com which ever comes first. Who am I kidding, this will contine until their embarrassing Rose Bowl loss regardless of my MSM Blogger Draft status.

Here are some more reasons why I Dislike USC and why Texas Will Destroy them in the Rose Bowl.

Again reader suggestions on why USC sucks in general and specifically why Texas will kick the snot out of them are welcomed and encouraged.

Reasons I Dislike USC and Why Texas Will Destroy Them In The Rose Bowl Volume 1

Thats right I am adding a new feature today and will run it up to the Rose Bowl for two primary reasons:

1. I really don't like USC
and
2. Hugh Hewitt says it couldn't hurt my MSM Blogger Draft Status.

There will be no rhyme or reason or particular order just what ever comes off the top of my head. Reader suggestions are most definitely welcomed and encouraged.

1. USC is in Los Angeles and being from San Diego I hate everything about Los Angeles.
2. OJ went there and was qouted saying this last January by msnbc.com:

“I’ll be in the stands cheering as loud as anybody for USC,” Simpson told The
Associated Press in a telephone interview Monday.


“I can’t wait. I always follow SC — always have, always will,” he said.


3. The LA Times loves USC.
4. The LA Times loves USC.
5. Brad Pitt was a Trojan in that lame movie and USC is named the Trojans.
6. Hook em Horns just sounds cool.



Now for your looser USC fans I asked my friend and bean counter Tiberious Graccus over at DSOTW to guest blog while I was spending some time with the wife in the mountains last week. Well he and his wife are both USC Alum's so he snuck in a few pro USC posts. If you want to see them here are the links: Here, and Here,

As you can see there is no comparison in creativity. The guy go to USC after all so give him a break ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home