Sunday, January 01, 2006

GM's Last Post

Below, you will find my last post for my friend, The Real Ugly American. It is lengthy, but worth the read I think. I want to thank TRUA for the opportunity to help out on his blog, and I want to thank Tiberius Gracchus for all the fun with the back and forth on the TEXAS vs. USC upcoming fiasco (for USC that is).

I hope that all of you will add GM's Corner to your regular reads, as I have done for this fine blog. TRUA is a friend, a champion and a real true American (the ugly part is only reflected in his mirror - LOL)

Cheers, May the Good Lord Bless each and every one of you and may 2006 be such a wonderful year, it will ALWAYS be looked on as one of your best years.

GM Roper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home