Sunday, December 04, 2005

Well Still No Phone Call From MSM Blogger Draft!

UPDATE:


Hugh says I am on the bubble! Do you think its time to start making salary demands?

************************************************************************************


That’s right round 4 has come and gone and no call from the MSM Blogger Draft being conducted at Hugh Hewitt's site. I thought I at least had the skills to play in the EU league. I know the BBC, or Le Monde could use me. Come on are you telling me I couldn't improve the writing and readership at the Guardian?

Surely Le Monde would have paid for this story.

Oh well I guess I remain a free agent for now.

Where are guys like Bobby Bethard who are willing to take a chance on a relatively unknown from a small school when you need em?

Trackbacked at Basil's Blog,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home