Monday, December 05, 2005

Reasons I Dislike USC and Why Texas Will Destroy Them In The Rose Bowl Volume 1

Thats right I am adding a new feature today and will run it up to the Rose Bowl for two primary reasons:

1. I really don't like USC
and
2. Hugh Hewitt says it couldn't hurt my MSM Blogger Draft Status.

There will be no rhyme or reason or particular order just what ever comes off the top of my head. Reader suggestions are most definitely welcomed and encouraged.

1. USC is in Los Angeles and being from San Diego I hate everything about Los Angeles.
2. OJ went there and was qouted saying this last January by msnbc.com:

“I’ll be in the stands cheering as loud as anybody for USC,” Simpson told The
Associated Press in a telephone interview Monday.


“I can’t wait. I always follow SC — always have, always will,” he said.


3. The LA Times loves USC.
4. The LA Times loves USC.
5. Brad Pitt was a Trojan in that lame movie and USC is named the Trojans.
6. Hook em Horns just sounds cool.


Check back frequently for more reasons USC sucks in general and why they will loose The National Championship in The Rose Bowl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home