Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Reasons I Dislike USC and Why Texas Will Destroy Them In The Rose Bowl Volume 2


So here is volume 2 of the reasons I dislike USC and Why Texas will Destroy them in the Rose Bowl. This feature will continue until they are crushed at the Rose Bowl or until I am selected in the MSM Blogger Draft being conducted over at Hughhewitt.com which ever comes first. Who am I kidding, this will contine until their embarrassing Rose Bowl loss regardless of my MSM Blogger Draft status.

Here are some more reasons why I Dislike USC and why Texas Will Destroy them in the Rose Bowl.

Again reader suggestions on why USC sucks in general and specifically why Texas will kick the snot out of them are welcomed and encouraged.

Open Trackbacks today at: Adam's Blog, Choose Life, Those Bastards, Pursuing Holiness, Basil's Blog,


*****Update***** Welcome Deadspin Readers!

Be sure to check out other posts on Why USC Sucks Here, Here, Here, and Here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home