Monday, December 26, 2005

Hello from Conservative America

Greetings to all. My name is GM Roper and I promised The Real Ugly American I would help out with a post or twelve while he is on his sojourn. I hope to keep you entertained with a little humor, a little politics and perhaps a mental health tip or three. Normally, I hang out at GM's Corner but you can also sometimes find me at The Wide Awakes or at South Park Republicans. First post (hmm, isn't this your first post?...ed... While I'm at it, let me introduce "...ed" Roger Simon's Muse who sometimes comes to haunt me... NO, this is an introductory post and it doesn't count!.. Oh...ed!)... where was I, oh, yes... First post up sometime tomorrow. See you then.

GM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home