Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What I am Thankful For.

First of all my beautiful and loving wife. She has made me a better man.

My mother who taught me right from wrong and provided for my sister and I in some very tough times.

My great family including my sister, my three beautiful nieces, and amazing nephew, my sister, my brother in law who was part of our family long before he married my sister and made it official and my wifes entire family who we will be spending Thanksgiving day with.

My job and the people I work with who are also like family.

The men and women in uniform who protect us all. Godbless and Godspeed to all of you.

President Bush who I feel understands the war we are engaged in.

I am not a particularly religious man but I am thankful to God for all of the wonderful people and experiences I have had in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home