Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No Blogging today. Unless we get to arguing at the turkey table and the relatives want to take it online!

I may have to use Hugh's suggested strategy on dealing with the family moonbat. Although our politics discussions are usually pretty civil between my father in law (the libertarian), me (the JFK Liberal) and my wifes Aunt (the lefty) she is also a pretty successful attorney so we have some pretty darn good discussions.

Even though I am a newb, I completely agree with LaShawn Barbers take on the open trackback thing. I love open trackbacks as much as the next guy, and I am sure I have gained readers from it but I blog first of all because I like it. Who cares about some rating system anyway?

Yah its kinda neat to be called a large mammal, or flappy bird but other than novelty whats the difference?

Now I am gonna play a little guitar then head down to Grandmas house for some Turkey!

Gobble Gobble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home