Monday, October 31, 2005

Misc. Stuff

James Webb is a very smart man with some very interesting opinions on Vietnam and Iraq.

Liberal Rapture
is a great center left Blog I I came across today. Like me they think the Democratic party will need ideas to win elections.

Betsy as usual has lots of links to lots of smart people talking about Alito.

The ispo comic is really funny today (isn't it always?). I get all geeked up when I see someone from Thailand has been on the site.

Cox and Forkrum sums up the Dem reaction to the scooter libby indictment well.

If you haven't visited the porkbusters site yet. Do it right now. I support the Fiscal Watch Team Offset Package and I strongly encourage you to do the same. Call your congressman and Senators and tell them you support cutting the pork barrel spending in your state and expect them to vote accordingly. They have an extensive list of pork by state and district. You can come up with one or two your state doesn't need. Feel free to leave comments regarding pork in your state you think shound be eliminated.

Thank you again to the political teen for another Open Trackback day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home