Thursday, October 27, 2005

Miers Withdraws!

Wow I was about to post something else and just heard this on the radio. I can't say I am shocked but I am surprised. I am also very dissapointed in the Republicans who forced this to happen. They should be ashamed of themselves to attack a decent well qualified woman completely undeserving of the treatment she has received. Thanks for showing us you are no better than the idealogues on the other side of the aisle.

I cant wait for the party on the Laura Ingraham show. very sad. ***Edit*** GAH Exactly as expected. First words out of Lauras mouth, "We should thank Harriet Miers for doing the right thing" Laura should be apologizing to this woman!

1 Comments:

At 10/27/2005 09:06:00 AM, Blogger humans and fish can coexists peacefully said...

Ah, at last the rats start jumping the ship. Personally, I thought the White House never intended for her to make it. She was just a pawn in the game. Guaranteed the next nominee will be someone with a record known to be pro corporations, pro religion, and against our civil rights and daily freedoms. Mark my words an extremists is on the horizon!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home